Our initial meeting is usually without charge, after which we provide in writing a full explanation of costs. We do nothing until we have a thorough understanding of our clients' requirements.
At the initial meeting, your adviser will conduct a 'fact find', which involves a comprehensive gathering of information taking into account:
- Your personal circumstances
- Your financial circumstances
- Your wants/needs/objectives
With that knowledge, our financial planners can identify the products that will enable our clients to achieve their goals delivered by an entirely personal service. We then prepare and analyse recommendations, assessing benefits against cost.
Once this is complete, your adviser will:
- Arrange to discuss their proposals
- Agree the best way forward
- Agree Fee/remuneration
- Complete all paperwork
- Submit your details to a provider and manage its progress right through to completion
- Discuss and implement annual reviews
- Proactively monitor your circumstances to ensure you benefit from the most advantageous terms/rates available (where applicable)
Our final proposals are well-researched and constructed on the basis of what's best for our clients and nobody else. And, of course, we are prepared to work alongside our clients' accountants and solicitors.
Our services come without obligation. We believe in taking a consultative approach to ensure our clients are under no pressure when considering our recommendations.